Another Mystery Model

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Nose to Nose!

Well, there was a really bad storm over here, so I had been visiting my friend with the pets, the cat and the dog.   We had suffered through the storm, the loss of electricity, and downed trees.  (I don't get too upset over trees, but once I go back home and see the state of my yard, I could be more than upset ...)  Because of the foul weather, I was persuaded to stay the night. 

This morning, after everybody had left for work, I sat down to take a little break.  Suddenly, my little furry friend was on my lap, and her nose was just a millimeter from mine!!  I was totally surprised!

I didn't realize cats did that, least of all this cat, who is a very proper little lady!  She gives an impression of great primness, the way she sits with her tail curled round her feet.

Talking of princesses, I saw photographs of Princesses Kate and Charlotte at Wimbledon, and I have to admit that they're an adorable mother and daughter.   But it's much too early to gush; the kid might turn into a total miserable pain in the neck, so we must wait.  Also, the royals are an enormous drain on the British purse, so unless they scale down really fast, they're going to lose popularity. 

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment