Another Mystery Model

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Good Moode!

I got a new power-pack in the mail for my computer, and it soon could be working fine!!!  I connected it, and it's working better than it has for a year, but now I have to try to do more difficult stuff with it.

But I'm determined to really enjoy my day!  (Donald, I won't have time for your lies!)

Today's post is going to be random, because there's a lot of things I thought about writing, and it's too much work to make separate posts for each of them.

Firstly, the little cat I'm friends with, I might have have told you that she walks along the top of fences!  Two legs on one side, two legs on the other, she makes her way along the fence, and then leaps off of it, and runs to whereever she wants to go; usually, if I'm watching her, she runs over to say Hi.  But I was looking out the window just now and what did I see?  A squirrel hopping along the top of the fence!  I thought it was peculiar for the cat to travel along the top of the fence, but this squirrel was dancing along!

Squirrels are crazy critters, we know this.  Just watch one trying to cross the street.  Sometimes one will go, like, most of the way across, and then spot a car coming at it, and scamper all the way back, and then give the car a strong lecture!  They certainly are irritable; they're always yelling at birds, and cats and dogs and people.  And cars.  It's as though they feel that everyone should know better.  They're the Marrow Taylor-Green (sorry about that; my spell- checker doesn't like her) of the animal world, but at very high speed.  (They don't live long, so they have to squeeze all their ill temper into the time that they have.)

The cat, when she comes into a room and notices me, she blinks.  It seems that this goes as a smile from her, like "I see you."  I have to say that she's an amazingly chill cat; the very opposite of a squirrel.

Well, I'll add to this if I think of anything more to write, but I don't think it's going to happen. 

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment