Another Mystery Model

Thursday, June 6, 2024

What's Up, Doc?

I always confuse this movie title with "What's new, Pussycat?" so I took a second to make sure.  I watched this movie last fall, with some of my older friends, and I found it totally hilarious, while they were like: Ahaha!  Hmm.


Barbra Streisand was a very, very funny woman in her youth.  She had an amazing instinct for comedy.  I'm trying to imagine what it would have been like for the director (Peter Bogdanovich) to try and keep a little control over a scene, but I just can't!  Another comic actress is the woman in "Cactus Flower" ... her name begins with H, and she was in Rowan and Martin's Laugh In ... I give up.  She giggles; it would have been impossible.  Wait!!!  It's Goldie Hawn!  Gosh, she's super funny!

"Funny Girl", I think, is another funny Streisand movie, but she's done a handful of them, I get them confused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment