Another Mystery Model

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Griping Again

Another thing I intensely dislike about the 'uniforms' present-day so-called beauties are depicted wearing are: super high heels. 

I never liked the things.  I have worn them, but just medium heels, not these seven-inch affairs that the 'models' on DA stagger ãround in; pfft.  I recently saw Caitlin Clark, my idol, wearing heels.  Actually they were a lot smaller than some of these girls wear; also a lot smaller than sexy characters in FF stories wear.   Usually, the femmes in FF stories wear heels, and I ignore the descriptions of their footwear.  But it is difficult.   I just wish they wouldn't lovingly dwell on their Jimmy Choos.

My heroines are more likely to wear sneakers. 

Kay

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, I appreciate the information and the effort you put into your site.
    Bus On London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Nobody ever comments! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete