Another Mystery Model

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Billion, Jillion, ... and Celebrity Women

I'm reading a story, and there's a pair of twins, brother and sister, and he says that there's "a catrillion women" out there, etc etc.   I believe the word he wanted was quadrillion, but who cares; it's over the top hyperbole anyway, he might as well have said bajillion, which is another teen word that really isn't a thing outside teen backtalk.  OK, back to my list of beautiful women!

Crystal Gayle.  I adored this singer, especially back when she had ankle-length hair.  And she could sing, and she had dimples!!  The only way she could have been more perfect is if she sang the sort of songs that I liked!  Honestly, I don't like really long hair in a woman.  But once in a while, we can allow a little excess hair. 

Kendall Jenner.  I think this model is truly beautiful, but she's way too conservative for my taste. 

Kiera Knightley.  Another beautiful woman, with a beautiful speaking voice < swoon-swoon>!

Nicole Portman.  Oh, Nicole!  I would have her children, but too bad; she's already got all the kids she wants!  She was so dreamy in Star Wars I and II.

Jennifer Lawrence.  Jennifer is adorable, and a fair actress, to boot.  But she is a sort of dypsomaniac, and makes jokes about being hammered, which is not as funny as she thinks it is.  She's also great at dealing with pushy guys, which I appreciate.

Kristen Stewart.  K-Stew is lovely in a sort of wooden way; I think to really know what she's like, you have to really get to know her, which is difficult.

Emma Watson.  Emma is a lot easier to understand; I know she's reserved, but her character is not really opaque.  And she's lovely. 

Elizabeth Hurley.  This woman is a different generation from us, but she's drop-dead beautiful, and that's a phrase I'm using for the first time (I think) here. 

Zendaya.  Oh man, she's ethereally beautiful.

Emilia Clarke.  This woman has something special; and a wonderful sense of humor!  Somehow she seems like a bosom buddy that I haven't connected with yet!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortes.  This woman is a member of Congress, as many of you know.  One reason I really love her is that she does her homework.  For the committee meetings in which she's expected to question witnesses, she is fully prepared, with the most important questions.  I also think she's beautiful, and she can certainly dance!  She's going to be a senator someday, mark my words. 

Daisy Ridley.  Oh my goodness, to my eternal embarrassment I got her name wrong!  This woman has contributed so much to the Star Wars universe.  She's easy to relate to, and really pretty.  And she's Australian (or something); what's not to like?  (No, she isn't; she's English.  I still like her :p)

Winona Ryder.  I just love Winona Ryder!  I loved her in Girl Interrupted, and Little Women, and though she isn't a fabulous character actor, she really runs with that main character.  (Oo, forgot about Edward Scissorhands!)  She's the ultimate quirky hippie girl.

Ashley Judd.  I haven't seen Ashley J. in very many roles, but I saw her in Where the Heart Is, and another movie whose name I—Oh, Someone Like You!  She was great in both movies.   What a talent...

Dakota Johnson.  This girl is an old-fashioned girly woman; she giggles, and she blushes.   I've never seen her in a movie, but if I were a late night talk show host, I'd love to have her on, and flirt with her!

Aaand: we mustn't forget my three most recent crushes, Missy Franklin, Yulia Lipnitskaya, and Lieke Klaver!

ALSO, I must mention that one of my favorite people from the eighties is Sheila E, a percussionist, who played for Prince.  She sang the hit song The Glamorous Life.

Appendix:  Have I mentioned Jennifer Conelly?  She's really beautiful, according to my tastes.  Jennifer Garner?  She's cute and fun, and funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment