Another Mystery Model

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

A Horror Story

I have just been reading a story that's sort of a cross between thriller, and a sort of stealth love story.  It's called So Happy For You; I don't want to outright recommend it, but it has tons of features to recommend it.

This story is based on the concept of The Bridezilla (and the Momzilla), made readable with just the right amount of humor.  The narrator, who is the Maid of Honor, is a type of person many of us know (and I could easily imagine myself being), who by the end of the story is fearful for her very life!  Seriously, it's funny, but not that funny.  Not funny enough that I wasn't ready to give up on the book every so often!

I had borrowed it from the Libby app; you might want to buy it. 

Kay

.

No comments:

Post a Comment