Another Mystery Model

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Flowershop Girl

There was a very brief episode (in the long Helen story) that takes place in the summer, after the filming of Merit.  I hadn't really planned on including it in the sequence; it doesn't further the plot, it doesn't help with background information, it doesn't help with time duration.  In fact it confuses a lot of things.  Things that are bad enough without Flowershop to begin with.

But the young woman whom Helen has a brief affair with had such a lovely personality, and the little story was just so charming, and revealed so much of the sweeter side of Helen's personality that I just couldn't resist packaging it into a little short story, and uploading it. 

Well.  It is the fastest-'selling' item, by volume, among all my books.  This last few days, it accounted for almost half my downloads: 35/80.

I just made it cost $2.  That was naughty of me.  My sales will probably plummet...

No comments:

Post a Comment