Another Mystery Model

Monday, May 23, 2022

Oh Nooo! Kate McKinnon Leaves SNL!

For several years, I did not have a decent TV set, or service, so I was unfamiliar with Kate mcKinnon.  And then, someone took me to Ghostbusters 3, or whichever one she was in, and I saw Kate and Leslie.  First chance I got, I went over to watch SNL, and ROTFL-ed my way through the shows for a season, and then watched scenes on YouTube, and I was in love.

Kate wasn't the only cast member on the show that I loved, but her characteristic parodies of characters from the White House made it possible to bear the Trump years.  I don't write about humor, so I never got the ch ance to out myself as a Kate McKinnon fangirl, but I am, and now the facts can come out.

She's also an incredibly beautiful woman.  Unfortunately her parodies are so off the top that the SNL sketches don't get to go into too much depth, because Kate details them, for which I forgive her, because I am in 💕.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment