Another Mystery Model

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

DA: a new insight

As many of you know, I have joined the DeviantArt site basically to buy cover art for my Smashwords books.  But this is a good website to view new art, though the quality is not uniformly good.

Unfortunately, I can't scroll through the images like I suppose one is expected to; in each case, I study the image, trying to imagine the character of the model, and his or her mood!  This is impossible, because often the image is the product of the model and the photographer and all sorts of people working together!  Cosplay images, particularly are a team job today; some of them have an immense amount of thought put into them; in contrast, some of them are just a light-hearted homage to some manga character.

I have to laugh at myself for investing so much effort in examining these images!

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment