Another Mystery Model

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

A Dress

Something sad just happened to me. 

I saw a lovely dress on a Facebook ad.  Now, what do I do?   I so want to show that picture here, so that you guys see the kind of stuff I like!!!  But there are so many problems with doing that; copyright ... my desire to be incognito ...

Also, I'm sure I'm never going to fit into that dress; I've slimmed down a lot, but that dress is just too slim cut. 

I could steal it, and smooth it out so much that it's unrecognizable, and then you'd know what I don't look like!  Plan!


There it is.  I don't look anything like this girl, but I love the dress!  Left to my own devices, this is the sort of fabric I go for, but I have some very pushy friends who don't let me wear what I want to wear, so.

And if I got to change my face, that's the sort of face I would get.

P.S. The face looks a lot like Anne Hathaway.  I don't like looking like her, though she looks fairly attractive.  <Heavy sigh>  I really shouldn't get into the whole thing about whom I'd like to look like. 

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment