Another Mystery Model

Friday, February 23, 2024

More Celebrity Women

Here's another installment in my list of celebrity women I admire.  There are 27 of them, so there will be two installments. 

Olivia Newton-John.  I've loved Olivia wholeheartedly, ever since I was a kid.  Though she was from a much older generation, I was enchanted by her voice, and I loved many of her songs.  (There are a few I really can't stand!)

Diana Spencer.  This is Princess Diana's maiden name.  My Mom and I stayed up the night of their wedding, and I was heartbroken when she died. 

Whitney Houston.  I think Whitney was so beautiful, and her songs were so wonderful.  But I hated to watch her sing, with her jaw wobbling like mad!  But she was a goddess.

Miranda Kerr.  Miranda is a model, she was one of the so-called Victoria's Secret Angels.  She was married to Orlando Bloom briefly.  I think she's beyond cute!

Elle MacPherson.  Younger readers may not know who this is, but when I was still an infant, she was The Body!  I should also mention Cheryl Tiegs, but I don't want to crowd this thing with Sports Illustrated models ...

Jennifer Connelly.  This woman has always been one of the most beautiful women alive.  Just look at her.

Dolores O'Riordan.  This was the girl who was the front woman for The Cranberries, the Irish band who performed Zombie.  I always felt that Dolores (or Delores, it wasn't clear which spelling was correct) was just a lovely person; completely unaffected.  What a sad loss to us when she died. 

Enya.  I thought Enya was sort of doll-like, and unapproachable.  I loved some of her songs, especially from Orinoco Flow.

Björk.  This woman is so different, she seems almost from another planet!  My favorite song from her is It's So Quiet.

Julianne Hough.  This girl is short, but so cute!  She's primarily a dancer, and also a singer, but I like neither her singing nor her dancing!  Can you believe, I liked her so much at one time, I wanted to use her as a model for Helen!  But there were too many things wrong with that plan.  

You probably want to see photographs of these women; I'll try to get copyright-free images of them. 

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment