Another Mystery Model

Friday, March 17, 2023

One of Each Book!

This is both really cute, and very satisfying: a day after I made all my e-books free, the downloading records showed that one copy of every one of my books had been downloaded!  Of course, I don't know whether a single person was responsible for downloading all of them, but it seems likely that it was.

Furthermore, they, whoever they are, may not like all the books, or even a single one of the books (and may not read them all), but I have to be satisfied with interpreting the statistics this way.

I was a very different person when I wrote many of the books (than I am now), and when I read some of them now I'm stunned by how well I did, in some cases, as well as how embarrassing some passages are!  You may wonder whether the same person wrote them all; well they did, and it was me.

Well, a happy St. Patrick's Day to anyone reading this.  (I believe St. Patrick was a Roman, but I could be wrong.  He definitely had a Roman passport.)

Regards, from a grateful and appreciative Kay




No comments:

Post a Comment