Another Mystery Model

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thanks to My Readers

I just checked my "sales" for the last 360 days, and all my stories have sold well.   (Which means people have been downloading them enthusiastically, cost being essentially no hindrance.)  Many authors would probably be despondent not to be making money with their books, but I don't depend on my writing for a living--- at least not at the present time.

Once again, let me urge those of you who haven't read Helen and Lalitha yet to read it.  I would like to be judged as a storyteller based on that book.  I just know that there is great scope for improvement in that book, but I'm afraid that if I touch it, I'll ruin it. 

Helen at Westfield,  and Helen on the Run are both important from the point of view of the larger Helen story, but not as stand- alone stories in their own right (though both have interesting episodes).

I'm going to stop here, else I'll go on forever. 

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment