Another Mystery Model

Thursday, November 19, 2020

[About the] Smashwords Price List

Dear Readers and Friends,

A few days ago, I went on Smashwords and assigned prices of mostly 99c to almost all the my books.  As usual, I anticipate that the downloads of these books will plummet, but I believe that most readers who follow me (using the phrase in the most liberal sense!) have already acquired almost all the books they really want, which means that only Smashwords members who are new to my stories will have to shell out 99 cents for books!  Some of you get the books from Apple Books, and I have no idea how that works.

In the scheme of things, that's not an exorbitant price; most readers can afford a dollar for even something they might not want to keep.

As I blogged on Helen a few days ago, I'm anticipating a new cover for Helen On The Run, which would be lovely.  The cover I had put for it was somewhat offputting!  Our artist, who has just begun to attend college last year, is working like mad over the summer, and trying to keep up with schoolwork.  I sincerely hope she does not get infected with the Coronavirus, that dastardly enemy of good artwork.  A pox on it.

Well, keep healthy, all of you, even if it means not attending large Thanksgiving dinners.  Especially those of you who are diabetic (like Helen), or older (like Olive), or who carry a few extra pounds (like Olive, again), stay home, and give them any excuse, and plead for your portion to be dropped off!  (That would be a lot of packing, but they may oblige!)  Trump survived the virus, so how bad can it be?  As some of you might be able to guess, I personally don't like turkey, so I will probably have a little roast chicken, which is easy to make, and easy to eat.

Hey, I might write a recipe book one day.  That gives me a lot of satisfaction!  Shall I call it Helen's Favorite Recipes?

A happy Thanksgiving to all you!  I think we all deserve a good Thanksgiving, even if great doubt has been cast on the motivations of the participants of the original feast.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment