Another Mystery Model

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Just Saying Hi!

I know,  nobody just says 'Hi' in a blog post anymore!

I 've been working on Concerto for a while,  and i can't stand it anymore!  I've been reading Jane the last couple of days, and I'm totally in love with those twins!  If you haven't looked at Jane,  this is an opportunity to figure out whether you could stand to read any of my stuff.  What Jane has is a number of interesting characters, and not a lot else!  There; I've put my cards on the table.

Concerto, which is intended to summarize-- and finish off-- the Helen story, is very difficult for me. What the plot needs,  and what my heart wants are different, and I'm going to have to write two endings,  which seems totally stupid.

So,  TTYL!

KAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment