Another Mystery Model

Monday, April 7, 2014

A new book at Smashwords

I decided to upload another episode from Helen today.  It is an early episode, in a period where Helen had dropped out of school, and had been living with a reclusive former nurse, in the Canadian wilderness.  (There is not a lot of actual wilderness in Canada, but I assumed there was more in Canada than in the US!)

The story is that Helen decides to be an assistant at a ballet camp in France.  There is more sex in this story than in any of the episodes I have uploaded thus far, and I'm not sure how it will be received.  But I love the characters in it, and Helen is really sweet and affectionate in it, and for anyone who likes a sappy story, this is a good one.

I think the cover is beautiful, and I hope everyone agrees.

Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment