Another Mystery Model

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Miscellany

Just a number of different things I want to write about.  They don't go under any heading, except that they're all thoughts I happened to have today!

Caitlin C.

I finally saw a video of her playing basketball.  It was a sort of highlights reel, so it looked like she did nothing but sink baskets!  Later on she talked to reporters, and I could tell that she was sort of wiped out. Boy, does she ever talk fast. 

[Added later]  OK, this popped up on my Facebook feed:

Caitlin looks adorable, and slightly weird at the same time!  It's impossible to say, but the media types could be leaning on her to wear this thing for the sake of publicity!  Who knows?

Josh Johnon.

This guy appears on Fb; I don't know whether he's a comedian on Comedy Central, or whether he has something to do with Fb, but he's funny.  And good- looking, too. 

Dogs.

One thing about dogs is that funny stuff happens with them.  With a cat, there's no jokes; they take everything literally.  Actually you can't talk to a cat; you're just talking to yourself, the cat just does what she wants.  With dogs, they're trying hard to figure what you want, so there's lots of opportunity for misunderstandings, and therefore, laughter!

Sales.

Nothing is selling, as I knew would happen; but you guys are off the hook, because I assume you people have read everything already. 

Well, goodnight to all, and hope you guys are not starving, because, you know, inflation. 

Kay

 

No comments:

Post a Comment