Another Mystery Model

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Just Keeping in Touch

I'm going to put up a new post in our companion blog: Helen, which sort of does not belong here.  This blog I'm going to keep for matters concerned with my activities as an author; the other blog is for matters that are Helen-specific, which is why it was originally created.
At first, having started with this blog, as a means of publishing a story called Jana, I began to post episodes from that story.  After a while, I took seriously the thought that I should keep the story fairly innocent, and devioid of graphic sex.  (I'm not sure why; perhaps it was the belief that kids would be reading it.)
At that time, the story of Helen was full of wildly sexy passages.  I had been writing it in a much more self-indulgent phase, and I used Helen as an outlet for all my frustration!  In the end, though, very little of that made its way through into the blog.  (I must go look; I can't remember!)
Now, however, I have different roles for the two blogs, and they may as well be one blog, really.  Each blog has a link to the other one.
The last post I put up in Helen is an interview of Helen, from a political perspective.  I have decided to make that blog have a political voice, though Helen, as she is now, does not have the perspective that a convincing commentator on politics should have.
Well, if you're interested in my take on all the events that are taking place these days, go over to that site, and read what I have to say, via the character of Helen!
Kay Hemlock Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment