Another Mystery Model

Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Milestone Approaches: Jane

I just learned that I'm a book away from the 1,200th copy of Jane being downloaded.  Since more copies of Jane are being downloaded than anything else I have written, I assume that most of you have read it.  (For the rest of you: it is the story of a girl who drops out of college with her boyfriend, only to find him discovering that he is gay.  She moves into an apartment in NYC, and takes up glamour photography, with the help of her former boyfriend.  After a while, she, too, realizes that she is attracted to women.)

At this time, I merely want to thank my readers for downloading Jane in such numbers.  If only those 1200 readers would go on to read my other stories!

Anyway, I wish you all a happy spring!  Keep reading, and treat you neighbors and your world with kindness.

Love,

Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment