Another Mystery Model

Saturday, December 21, 2013

I'm in Love!!

Just kidding!

You probably don't know, but ... I don't get out much!  I don't have TV, and I don't listen to the radio.  I mean, I do have a radio, but I only listen to it when I happen to know that a certain program is on.

So, the main point is: I don't know what's going on out there, for the most part.  Imagine my astonishment when I discovered the existence of this incredibly attractive woman!  The woman I'm talking about is Hope Solo, someone about whom everybody else on the planet is evidently very knowledgeable!  I'm going to post a picture of her for the sake of anyone who is just as much out of touch as I am, but I have it on good authority that, ever since the Olympics of, I believe, 2000, she has been the star of the US Olympic soccer team.  And, in my eyes, she is stunningly beautiful.  And, most importantly, this girl is almost exactly how I imagined Alexandra, down to the grey eyes, the streaky hair (though I imagined a girl a lot more blonde), and the beautiful, athletic body, (though, again, I imagined a girl somewhat less stripped, initially, though I imagined that she would lose a lot of fat on the voyage back from Belgravia).  And the smile is just how I imagined that Alexandra would smile!

There is just no way that I can use photographs of Hope Solo as part of my cover, and seeing her spoils everything for me, because I could never be satisfied with a model that looks any different than Hope Solo!  The only alternative I have is to actually draw a cover myself, by hand, loosely modeled on Hope Solo.

K. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment