Another Mystery Model

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome, Readers

Since I do not have a counter on the site, if you have found your way here, please leave a comment, such as just "hello", so that I will know you were by! If you've ever written any fiction, you will know that an author waits anxiously for a reader, any reader. I don't hope to earn actual financial income from the writing, but acknowledgment would be wonderful.
By the way, I stumbled on the graphic on how to wear a Doric Chiton, and I was simply amazed. I'm a fair artist, but to draw something so perfectly, with just a few lines; I would give anything to be able to do that! The piece of fabric is shown with green on the inside and blue on the outside not for authenticity, but in order to depict the two sides of the fabric. (If they had shown a peplos in the same way, some of the green side would be clearly visible. I'm going to try and put together a similar diagram to show a peplos.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you liked the writing, and the diagram!
KB

P.S: Since this was written, I have put a counter on the site, as you can see!  But comments are welcome anyway; please comment! I wonder whether there is some way to design the page to encourage comments more, but I have not had a single comment on the blog since its inception :(

No comments:

Post a Comment